I’ve gotten a bit of a sweet tooth lately (actually, since my 1st pg…and it hasn’t gone away). So I’ve got a box of brownies in the pantry, but these are sounding mighty fine to me right now…. I just might have to make a run to the store to get the ingredients! It’s my own recipe that I call…
Kookie Monster Cookies
- 1 cup light butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar in the raw (or stevia)
- 2 tbs soy milk
- 1 3/4 cup soy flour (or whole wheat)
- 1/2 cup whole grain oatmeal (uncooked!)
- 3 tbs wheat germ
- 1 tsp flax seed
- 1 (12 oz) bag mini M&M’s
- 1 (10 oz) bag mint chocolate morsels
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
– Heat oven to 375.
– Beat butter & sugars until creamy.
– Add eggs, milk & vanilla. Mix.
– Stir in peanut butter, oats, M&M’s, morsels, & nuts.
– Use large spoon to make large cookies!
– Baken on ungreased pan 9-10 minutes.